Prepare and Cook the Fillings with Max Blender and Inductrio
- Open the Max Blender container cap by turning the lid to the unlock position. Set the triple-blade by pressing it onto the blender coupler.
- Add carrots, celery, onion and garlic into the container then close and lock the lid by turning it to the lock position.
- Turn the [START SWTICH] to level 1 and let the mixture blend.
- Take a deep saucepan and place it on the bottom left the hob on the Cuckoo Inductrio. Select the bottom left button on the cooking zone selection to start cooking and it will automatically turn on to level 7 heating power
- Heat up the pan for 2 minutes then pour the butter and oil into the saucepan. Add and stir-fry the blended ingredients until it softens and fragrant and then add the minced beef. Cook and break down the minced beef until it separated and dried up.
- Add rosemary, thyme and bay leave into the saucepan. Finally, add the tomato puree.
- Cook until the tomato is absorbed into the beef and a pastry texture is formed
- Season it with salt and pepper.
Prepare and Cook the Bechamel Sauce with Inductrio
- Take a saucepan and place it on the bottom left the hob on the Cuckoo Inductrio. Select the bottom left button on the cooking zone selection to start cooking and it will automatically turn on to level 7 heating power. Turn down the heating from level 7 to level 5
- Add the softened butter into the pan and slowly add the 20 grams of flour in small batches.
- Add milk then whisk it to form a thick roux paste.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Keep the sauce warm as it will spread onto the lasagne later so turn the heating level from 5 to level 1.
Prepare and Cook Lasagna with HN10
- With the multicooker, open the lid by turning the handle to the unlock position and take out the pot from the multicooker.
- Take a pastry brush and grease a thin layer of butter to the pot.
- Start layering a lasagne sheets on the bottom with the tomato sauce on top. Add bechamel sauce and cheese on top of the bechamel sauce. Repeat these steps but make sure the sheets and cheese are on top.
- Once done, place the pot back into the cooker. Close and lock the lid by turning the handle to the lock position.
- Press the [MENU SELECTION] button and select the [OVEN] function. Set the cooking time for 30 minutes and heating level 3 and press [COOK]