Restriction on use of materials
The material is produced and owned by Cuckoo Brunei. No material from this website may be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Cuckoo Brunei. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and intellectual properties rights and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of Cuckoo Brunei. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of Cuckoo Brunei copyright and other intellectual property rights.
In order to use this website, you must:
- Not use the website or any of its services and contents in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this EULA, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the website, any services or any operating system;
- Not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the website or any services;
- Not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the website or any service;
- Not use the website or any service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our system or security or interfere with other users; and
- Not collect or harvest any information or data from any service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any services.
Grant and Scope of Licence
Intellectual Property Rights
We may terminate this EULA immediately or suspend access to our services immediately, without prior notice and liability for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms and conditions of this agreement:
- If you commit a material or persistent breach of this EULA which you fail to remedy (if remediable) within 14 days after the service of written notice requiring you to do so;
- If you breach any of the Licence Restriction or the Restriction Use of Materials; and
- On thirty days’ notice.
- On termination for any reason:
- All rights granted to you under this EULA shall cease;
- You must immediately cease all activities authorised by this EULA;
- You must immediately delete, remove and destroy all content in your possession, custody or control and certify to us that you have done so.
- Communication between us:
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any condition in this EULA requires you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing, normally by e-mail.
- Events outside our control:
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this EULA that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- If an event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our oblications under this EULA:
- Our obligations under this EULA will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control; and
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to find a solution by which our obligations under this EULA may be performed despite the event outside our control.
- Other important terms:
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under this EULA to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under this EULA.
- You may only transfer your rights and obligations under this EULA to another person if we agree in writing.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under this EULA, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Each of the conditions of this EULA operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- We reserve our rights, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- If you breach this agreement which would result in irreparable harm to us as the owners of the website, we will be entitled to appropriate equitable remedies without bond, security or proof of other remedies which may be available.
If you have any question about these terms, please do not hesitate to contact use at 2333330 or e-mail at email@example.com. This agreement has been entered into on the date stated at the beginning of it.